We consider ourselves pretty lucky to have some of the most dedicated and skilled individuals in the industry working to keep us all safe here at 4,848. Snowshoe Mountain Patrol is made up of highly trained men and women who are fully committed to the well-being of our guests.
Ski Patrol is housed at several different locations including the lower level of the Shavers Center, Silver Creek, and slopeside at the top of Flying Eagle lift, the Top of Soaring Eagle lift and at the top of Western Territory. Patrol staff can be recognized by their red jackets with white crosses.
Patrol Phone Numbers:
Ski Patrol at Snowshoe: 304.572.5695
Ski Patrol at Silver Creek: 304.572.6949
Tips from Snowshoe Patrol:
• Be on the lookout for groomers, snowmobiles, and snowmaking, as they may be encountered at any time.
• Be observant of poles, flags, fencing, signage, padding on equipment, objects and other items used to inform you of potential obstacles or hazards.
• Keep in mind markers do not guarantee your safety and will not protect you from injury. It is part of your responsibility under the Responsibility Code to avoid all obstacles or hazards, including those that are so marked.
In Case of an Accident:
• Place skis/snowboards upright and crossed in the snow above the scene of the accident.
• Reach the Ski Patrol by contacting a lift attendant or other resort personnel.
• When reporting the accident, be sure to give the exact trail location and type of injury. The numbers posted on snowmaking hydrants and trail intersections are good indicators of your location. rich-text