Terrain Park Smart Style
Park SmartThe National Ski Area Association and Burton Snowboards recommend using the acronym "SMART" to stay safe on freestyle terrain. We think they're onto something:
- Start Small: Work your way up. Build your skills.
- Make a Plan: Every feature. Every time.
- Always look: Before you drop.
- Respect: The features and other users.
- Take it Easy: Know your limits. Land on your feet.
additional tipsWe take safety seriously here at Snowshoe, so we've added a few of our own tips to help you navigate our parks:
- Read all warning signs.
- Inspect the terrain before attempting any features.
- Ride within your ability at all times.
- Do not attempt features unless you have sufficient ability and experience to do so safely.
- Do not stop or stand on top of features or in landing areas.
Always use a spotter.