BIKE PARK SAFETY
SNOWSHOE BIKE PARK RIDER'S RESPONSIBILITY CODE:
1. Never Ride Alone.
2. It is your responsibility to maintain control, ride within your ability level and avoid other people and objects around you.
3. DO NOT stop on trails and obstruct traffic. If you must stop before the end of a trail, move yourself, your bike and your gear off the trail.
4. Helmets are mandatory in the Bike Park. Full face helmets, body armor, gloves, knee, shin & elbow pads are highly recommended.
5. Slower riders should yield to faster riders.
6. Hiking on bike park trails is prohibited.
7. Stay off closed trails and obey all posted signs and warnings; failure to do so will result in the revocation of your trail pass.
8.If you are involved in or witness a collision or accident, please identify yourself to patrol.
9. Never enter the bike park under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
10. Pleae do not approach or disturb wildlife.
BIKE PARK INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
No children under the age of 5 are permitted in the Bike Park. All riders under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian present with them to complete a Bike Park Waiver when purchasing a ticket or pass. Children 5-12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times while in the Bike Park, or be registered in a Bike School Program.
Protective clothing and equipment is essential for young riders. A properly fitted full face helmet, arm and leg armor, gloves, long pants & sleeves and athletic shoes are required for the best protection.
Bike Parks are intended to be ridden on Downhill & Freeride specific bikes equipped with a minimum of 6" of front and rear suspension and disc brakes. Cross Country bikes should not be ridden in a bike park. Bike should be in good working condition; if you are unsure of your bike's condition you should have it inspected by a qualified bike mechanic.
Ride within your ability level and start your session with a warm up run on an easy trail. When riding new trails for the first time it is advisable to take your time to learn the features of that trail before riding them at full speed.
Download a Trail Map
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services.
Proudly powering Snowshoe's high-speed broadband & technology services. For more than two decades, Citynet has been delivering innovative technologies & outstanding support to the businesses of West Virginia.
At the Coca-Cola Company we strive to refresh the world, inspire moments of optimism and happiness, create value and make a difference.
GoPro makes the world's most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging footage of themselves during their favorite activities.
Most companies spend their money on ad agencies, TV commercials, radio spots, and billboards to tell you how good their products are. At Monster we choose none of the above. Instead, we support the scene, our bands, our athletes and our fans.
Coming soon! - hotel reviews by